Eric's Blog Reviews

Monday, April 03, 2006

Indienation

To show my multicultural side, I now present a blog from the turd - err, third - world:

indienation.blogspot.com/

This is a blog about bands. Apparently so, because I don't speak Brazilian, Portugese, Samba, or whatever they speak in Brazil. All I can tell is that the bands probably suck, in that Pearl Jam is appears to be rated highly, and I don't like Pearl Jam (and neither did Kurt Cobain). Also, there is a guy with a suit on, in front of a drum set - which usually indicates a swing band. I think swing music should be permanently banned as the devil's music.

In any case, there is also a "Rock Brazil" post, too (they have rock down there?) . So maybe there is something decent down there. From what I can tell, this is an ecletic choice of bands, which I have never understood eclecticism in musical tastes.

Since I don't speak the language of the author, I really have nothing else onto which I can rate this blog. So I give it the following grade:

Grade: C-