Eric's Blog Reviews

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Desserts (?)

To this day, I find fancy food, like French pastries and baby carrots, disgusting. Give me a nice piece of cake, and I'm in heaven.
Gene Simmons

Everyone knows that Gene Simmons is a. a demon from a psycho circus, and b. a prolifigate womanizer. Little do they know that he is one of the most articulate musicians today. Or one of the most business savvy musicians, either. Or pro-Israel. Or, he has a sweet tooth that rages almost as much as his hormones.

Thus, he is an expert in desserts. And his tastes in desserts are like mine.

Hence, I do not like the desserts presented in this site:

mdesserts.blogspot.com/

This is a site devoted to someone's cookbook. At least this person is willing to share something useful. And some things that some people mistakenly like. However, I can tell that the most of the food listed in here will taste gross.

Sure, the mocha cake will taste good. However, the cheesecake will taste really bad. I know this because cheese doesn't belong in cake. Neither do carrots. In fact, these should be regulated by the federal government either as controlled substances or as environmental hazards that fall under the Superfund law.

Some of you may disagree with me. And find my thoughts puzzling. But that is what you get for being wrong.

In any case, this site have room for significant improvement. Like adding tons of much better recipes. Then it will contribute positively to society.

Grade: C-